Friday, January 13, 2017

My Photographic Journey



My journey as a photographer has been a lot of hits and misses.   Learning about who I am as a photographer has been quite the challenge.  For a long time I've been photographing anything that catches my eye, but nothing seem to strike a chord with me.....except my love of flowers and gardening.  It's taken me a long time to figure that out, but when I truly thought about it and all the different venues to photograph, I was so excited!!  Everything just started to click, ideas flowing like crazy!!  Everyday I feel more confident and ready to take this journey into a world that really I've always known, just never realized it was also going to be my photography.


My goals are really quite simple, I'll be photographing and providing information on all things in my gardens🌷, including any wildlife🐇🐝 and birds🐦 I might encounter.  I'll also visit some of the local gardens🌹 and garden centers🌻 here in Maine where I live.  It will be a learning experience for all!  And tons of fun!  I can't wait to get started!😃

Let's see we have 67 days until the first day of Spring, but we live in Maine so perhaps more, if we are lucky we may get our cool weather crop started early, but probably not until early to mid April and it also depends on how bad our mud season is.  Yes we have a mud season and let me tell you it's not pretty.

So for now I will be planning out my gardens, what I will be adding to my butterfly and flowers🌸 gardens and what veggies🍅 I'm going to grow as well creating a bird🐥 feeding area for our birds and an arbor so I can sit and watch and photograph the birds.




Lots of projects to fulfill and I hope you'll join me on this journey that I'm super excited to go on. 

Once a month I will have a newsletter which will have updates in my shops and promotions.  If you would like to sign up click here
**Any and all information you share with me is private and never shared**





No comments:

Post a Comment