Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Shops Are Closing December 18, 2017!!!

Life as a business person is full of twists and turns, just when you think you have a plan, all of a sudden things are changing.

Last year I had opened 2 other shops on Etsy.  One Countryside Stitchery where I was creating dog and cat quilt blankets, lap quilts and scarves.  I was super excited about this venture.  Picking out fabrics and quilting the pieces together to create my own unique quilts.

Below is a Navy Galloping Horse Scarf and Blue Floral Lap Quilt....Also EVERYTHING IN THE SHOP IS 30% OFF!














I also love antiquing, but was running out of space in my home, so that's where Oak Leaf Collectibles came in.  Now I could shop and not worry about space in my home, I would just sell on Etsy.  Easy right....it was easy.....

Below is a rare Hall's Poppy Aladdin Tea Pot and also a cocktail set with a Tiki Man motif. EVERYTHING IN THIS SHOP IS 25% OFF!













But neither shop had me over the moon excited.

Until one day I came across this post on facebook.  It was a youtube video on acrylic fluid painting.  I fell in love and I started researching this technique and went hog wild learning this new passion! 
And this painting process fits perfectly with my photography.  Which I will get more into a little later.

Countryside Stitchery and Oak Leaf Collectibles will be closing permanently as of December 18, 2017.  Stop by and take advantage of these deals!!!

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lobster Trap Christmas Tree

Rockland, Maine is a beautiful location. I used to do a farmers market there selling my homemade cookies. As I attended the weekly mar...